Ramadan is nearly upon us and in continuing my efforts to contribute spiritually, I have designed a Ramadan Planner, the purpose of which is to allow the user to not only pre-plan their Ramadaan Ibadaat but to also induce a measure of discipline. 55 copies of the planner are currently in print out of which 30 copies will be gifted to people as a gesture of religious and spiritual inspiration.
This planner has been designed to help you plan your Ramadan in a manner that is not intimidating. Given below are some of the ways in which you can utilize this planner to maximize your Ramadan output:
- Use the section on “charity” to plan your givings this Ramadan. Even small amounts count. You can pre-plan which charities you want to donate to and also possible sources from where you can collect funds to help a cause.
- Use the section on “dua” to pre-plan all your prayers. Often in the middle of our dua, we forget somethings we need to pray for. Listing down prompts & keywords for important prayers will help you keep a track. You can split your “dua” into four categories using the four separate blocks on the “dua” page for instance: the world, parents, family & friends, and prayers for yourself.
- For every Ashra, there is a customizable page for reflection where you can set your goals for the next 10 fasts and review things/actions you would like to do differently the next Ashra.
- I have created two special pages between the 26th and 27th Ramadan which are meant to inspire Ibadaat for the blessed eve of 27th Ramadan.
- For every fast, I have created two dedicated pages: one is to plan and one is to account for actions.
- The planning page is unique to all fasts providing you with a practicable good deed for the day, actionable commandments from the Quran, a section for being grateful, and a section where you can plan your conversation with Allah for that day. It also includes a unique prayer that you can choose to offer.
- The action page is a to-do list against which you can check off your ibadaat for the day. It also includes some tasbeehat which you can choose to recite.
- Finally, the last page has some additional commandments from the Quran, aspects of Islam that are intuitive, non-intimidating and actionable.
You can download a PDF of the planner by clicking on this link: My Ramadan Planner
As my gift to you for this Ramadan, I will send 30 printed, colored, bound copies of this planner to the first 30 people who respond to my post on social media.
I hope we all have a blessed Ramadan.